Chloë Grace Moretz in future MCU project.

0

Chloë Grace Moretz in future MCU project.

Needless to say, who is Chloë Grace Moretz? Everyone knows that she is an actress who showed her talent from a young age through works like Kick-Ass, The Equalizer, Hugo, The 5th Wave, Greta, Tom & Jerry and Neighbors.

The ComicBook website has told that she has discussed with Marvel Studios to join the cast for the MCU. However, it has not been announced which role, but it has been stated that she is willing to portray a villainous character in one of the Marvel or DC universes. Also, she has stated that she is willing to move to the darker aspects of the character.

"Yeah, we've talked a little bit about it. I mean, I think for me, I would be really interested in playing a villain in Marvel or DC, and jumping into more of the darker side of the role. I love a superhero. I think that'd be really fun, too, but I think it's just all about finding the one that really matches what you're wanting to get across, and the scope of the character. I think it'd be really fun if it was the right role and the right project."

- Chloe Grace Moretz

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)