Diary of the wimphy kid & Riverdale actor Ryan Grantham killed his mother.

0

 

Breaking:

21-year-old Ryan Grantham, who played the role of Rodney James in the movie Diary Of The Wimpy Kid and played in the series Riverdale, has been informed that the court has sentenced him to life imprisonment today for killing his mother.

He killed his 64-year-old mother, Barbara Waite, at his home in British Columbia on March 31, 2020.

As he confessed, he killed his mother by shooting her in the head from behind while she was playing the piano. He had said there that at that time he was drunk and taking drugs. He also recorded it on video.

He also thought of killing the Prime Minister of Canada and several people from his university, but he later removed that idea. He stood over his mother's body all night. Later, his sister Lisa found her mother's body.

Looking for more information about him, it has been revealed that in his free time, he has watched violent videos and suicide videos, which is why he has taken this decision.

Anyway, he has said that he regrets this incident.

"I cannot explain or justify my actions. I have no excuse. It hurts me to think about how badly I've wasted my life. In the face of something so horrible, saying sorry seems so pointless. But from every fiber of my being, I apologize.-Ryan Grantham-

Source: NBCNews/Variety/TheCut/ENews

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)